2018 Orlando DAAA National Games Athlete Registration Form
Important Information - Please Read Carefully
The Dwarf Athletic Association of America (DAAA) will be hosting the 31st National Games during the 2018 Little People of America’s (LPA) National Conference in Orlando, Florida, Saturday July 7 through Wednesday July 11, 2018. Onsite Registration will open Friday, July 6th.
DAAA encourages all athletes with dwarfism, no matter the level of ability and skill to join the competition.
Important Registration Information- Please Read Carefully
All athletes who wish to participate are required to register for the DAAA National Games and complete payment.
All athletes are required to submit a current Medical Evaluation. All 2016 Medicals for Boston have expired; therefore all athletes must submit a new form. All WDG Canadian Medical Evals do not apply. Athletes who only participate in Boccia do not need a Medical Evaluation.
Registration is to be completed ON SITE
All Athletes must complete their registration at the DAAA registration area before competing in any events. On site DAAA registration includes:
- Athletes under 18 must bring a parent or guardian with them to complete registration
- Pick up Participation Number (required to check in and participate at all events)
- Turn in current Medical evaluation (Click to download 2018 Medical Evaluation Form)
- Sign Athlete Code of Conduct and Waivers (Click to download 2018 Code of Conduct and Waiver)
- Sign Family & Friends Code of Conduct and Waivers
- Pick up final schedule of events
- During the games we will post event information and results near onsite registration, on our Facebook page and website.
Team Rosters Only Team Captains are allowed to submit team rosters. Team Roster Forms are due June 1st, 2018 8 pm PST. Click here to submit rosters.
Minimum team size for basketball is ten players per team with a maximum team size of twelve players.
Minimum team size for soccer is twelve players per team with a maximum team size of fifteen players per team.
Team captains please check DAAA website for updated rules before the games to share with your team. (i.e. in soccer, there are no headers and no direct kicks). Contact Amy Freeman <email@example.com> with questions.
DAAA maintains the right to fill incomplete team rosters with independent players at DAAA’s discretion.
If you are participating in a team sport and have concerns or requests about teams you may send a confidential email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration Deadline for Individual Events
Registration deadline for individual events additions is 24 hours prior to the event, provided there is room available in the timeline for each sport. Events can be added on-site at the DAAA registration room in the Hyatt, as long as it is before the 24 hour final deadline.
Prior to May 31st, 2018
PO Box 2 Kentfield, CA 94914-0002
email@example.com | www.daaa.org
Early Registration should be completed before June 1, 2018 to receive the discounted registration fees and ensure sport event availability.
Online Registration Instructions:
- Complete Medical Evaluation Form prior to arrival. Email signed form to Registration@daaa.org or bring it with you to onsite registration.
- Personal Information, T-Shirt Size, and Classification Info (swimming only).
- Waiver Acknowledgement. Code of Conduct will be signed on-site. Athlete must be present at time of signing.
- Pay Registration Fee; determined by age and sport (All sports or just Boccia). Athletes/guardians may pay by using our secure square online portal https://squareup.com/store/DAAA/ . DAAA will not be processing registration over the phone.
- Preferred method of registration is using our online registration.
- Email docs as PDF, must include athletes name in the subject line and send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
After June 1st and Onsite
- Must completed everything listed above. If there is no completed Medical Evaluation Form brought to on-site registration, the athlete cannot participate.
- Pay the late fee in addition to the registration fee.
- Understanding that not all sporting events will have availability for additions after June 1st registration.
Requests for refunds will be possible if communicated to email@example.com email before June 1st, minus a $25 processing fee. Refunds or cancellations after June 1st will not be honored.
Registration Fees are listed below. You will need to click on "Payment" button and select your options and submit payment before your registration is complete.